Product Details: NewBornSkin MicroInfusion Needling System
NewBornSkin MicroInfusion Needling System
$22.95 – $41.95
Microinfusion needling technology’s unique method can target different skin issues and greatly improve the appearance of aging skin. The NewBornSkin MicroInfusion Needling System provides treatments that are so gentle, the needles do not even break the epidermal layer, making this the most noninvasive yet effective treatment available today.
“Before discovering this product online, I used a non-effective product for a very long time. These microneedle patches perform admirably. I’ve had my wrinkles removed, and my skin is now healthy. I am adamant about finding healthy alternatives, so I haven’t and won’t put anything in my body that isn’t supposed to be there. I don’t condemn those who do it. I used these for one night and saw a change; they are simple to use and don’t require any preparation. I heartily endorse this natural wrinkle-reduction method.”
Abigail Lifson — Detroit, Michigan
“I heard about micro-infusion in clinics but couldn’t afford to fork out hundreds of dollars for just one of them. So when I saw this online, I jumped at the chance to buy it. Yeah, it doesn’t stamp in botox and filler, but personally, I love the results and how easy it is to use myself at home. It works great for my skin; my dark spots are lighter, and my skin feels smoother.”
Gemma Hardwood — Memphis, Tennessee
What happened to aging skin
Your skin changes with age. It becomes thinner, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Your veins and bones can be seen more easily. Scratches, cuts, or bumps can take longer to heal.
NewBornSkin MicroInfusion Needling System
This breakthrough technology allows you to stamp your skin with hollow, 24K gold, clinical-grade needles. These tiny perforations create a controlled trauma in your skin, signaling your body to increase collagen production, which naturally boosts elasticity and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. The needles are tinier than human hair, so you won’t even feel them.
The MicroInfusion Needling System is a patented device that combines the elements of micro-channeling and stamping to achieve maximum absorption of serums, creams, and lotions. Apply your choice of product prior to treatment and allow the channels to penetrate the top layer of skin. After treatment, follow your normal skincare routine.
Consisting of 3 Key Ingredients for NewBornSkin Serum
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin B5
- Blue Copper
Hyaluronic acid allows the skin to stretch and flex while also reducing wrinkles and lines. Hyaluronic acid is also proven to help wounds heal faster and can reduce scarring.
Vitamin B5 helps keep skin soft, smooth, and healthy. Deeply hydrating, it helps keep skin quenched by absorbing moisture from the air.
Blue copper peptides work as an antioxidant, promote collagen and elastin production, and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This is why the NewBornSkin MicroInfusion Needling System is special
- Stamping enters the skin at a right angle, resulting in CLEAN “micro channels” that are not overly damaging to the skin.
- No downtime and faster healing of the skin.
- New needle heads provide sharp, straight needles for every treatment, making it more effective.
- Increases collagen production.
- Rejuvenated, glowing complexion.
- Brightens and plumps up dull skin.
- Helps fade the appearance of dark spots and acne scars over time.
- Consistent treatments reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Jenny’s NewBornSkin MicroInfusion Needling System 30 Day Report
Jenny didn’t have high hopes. She was pleased to see that the fine lines were fading, though. She had already used the item when it arrived. After a few days of utilizing the MicroInfusion Needling System, her spouse noticed a difference in the appearance of her face. Let’s review what happened.
Here is the result:
“Despite being elderly and having extremely sensitive skin, I’ve noticed a remarkable difference in my appearance after using this cream for a day, including a glow to my face and a sense of youthfulness.”
“I’ve been using it for about a week, and my skin has clearly improved. Wrinkles are noticeably minimized, and my face seems to be well moisturized. I’m 45, and anything that makes me look younger I like. This is a keeper! Say goodbye to wrinkles.”
“Goodbye, deep wrinkles and fine lines; I feel much younger. Results are great; I regret not taking them in the early days, but wow, I am purchasing this MicroInfusion Needling System forever!”
Jenny Gamp — Portland, Oregon
This NewBornSkin saves you tons of money!
NewBornSkin MicroInfusion Needling System is carefully made to make a huge impact not only on your skin but also saves you tons of money in the long run.
Originally, anti-aging skin was only available clinically
With this product, you can avoid costly sessions and time-consuming appointments, and you can use it at home, saving money on transportation.
How to Use:
- Twist open the device’s chamber ad insert one ampule of serum. Twist to close it tight. Optional: You can mix two serums and fill it until it’s half full.
- Leave the device upside down for 1-2 minutes. During this time, wash your face and make sure your hands are clean.
- Once the serum has had enough time to make its way into the needles, you can take off the lid and start microinfusing!
- Start at the center of the face and work your way outward to cover the full face. Stamp with a 50% overlap…
- Repeat 2-3 passes for better results. Take any leftover serum and pat it onto your face and neck. Leave the serum on overnight so your skin can drink up all those skin-enhancing ingredients.